Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is hiring a System Engineer Sr.
* Work modernization through sustainment activities as well as develop new technological
* Work with collaborative engineering teams including hardware, software, systems, and integration and test engineering
* Assignments will be performed during all life-cycle phases including requirements definition, design, development, test, and demonstration during each release and iteration
* Develop solutions to assigned technical problems of limited scope
* Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
* Work with the team to pursue new business opportunities
* Willingness to travel to customer sites for short durations to troubleshoot system and train personnel
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, and 3-5 years system engineering experience
* System Modeling Experience
* Requirements analysis knowledge
* Previous Agile work environment knowledge
* Familiarity with AF Distributed Common Ground Systems (AF DCGS) or intelligence background
* Proficient written and communication skills
* Quick thinker, fast learner/Proactive, problem solver, creative, critical thinking skills
* Working knowledge of Jenkins and experience with test or modeling automation
* Security+ CE Certification
* Basic networking knowledge
* Basic System Administration knowledge
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About Isys Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.