Minimum Clearance RequiredUS Citizen Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Drupal Senior Architect
* US Citizen
* Produce and maintain Drupal Platform hosted on IBM Cloud
* 6-10 years' experience working on Drupal projects
* Extensive and diverse background creating custom PHP modules within the Drupal framework
* Strong background in one or more of Drupal's major themes, i.e. Zen, Omega, etc.
* Management of DevOps tool sets (i.e. Jenkins, GitHub)
* Mastery of Drupal's key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
* Strong grasp of semantic, HTML and CSS based design
* Familiarity with GIT, working in Linux and Eclipse
* 3 years 'experience with PHP language, including the versions from 5.4 and above that emphasize object-oriented techniques
* Deep familiarity with Drupal
* Deep familiarity with Drupal's 'hook' system for modifying contributed modules remotely -- from functions written in custom modules
* Experience with coding extensions to Drupal's key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc. See Additional Comments
* Strong background in 'site building': to be good at vetting Contributed modules from Drupal.org, installing and configuring modules for 'sandbox' projects;
* Command line competence in Linux to be able to work with sandbox instances. This includes editing server files, navigating server folders, modifying permissions and other such actions
* Familiarity with GIT
* Strong familiarity with DB and DB Modeling - in particular MySQL
* 'Full Stack' development capability
* SAML (simplesaml) and search (Solr)
* Have familiarity with Digital Asset Management (etc. Islandora).
* Experience with SASS or LESS
* Experience with Docker
* Familiarity with webserver configuration and URL rewrites, regex, etc.
* Familiarity with PHP and MySQL configuration settings for optimizing Drupal performance.
* Passing competence and awareness of system architecture issues like load balancing, proxies, caching, etc.
* Experience with Drupal AJAX
* Degree in Computer Science
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.