Minimum Clearance RequiredC.I. Polygraph Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
* TS/SCI with CI Poly
* Work with engineering staff to resolve complex technical problems, to generate innovative solutions, and to create architecture and design artifacts
* Work as an agile product owner with software developers during the implementation phase to realize system design that results in achievement of critical program objectives
* Support integration and test personnel on the development of test cases and test procedures
* Change request analysis and bidding
* Work with team on development and integration of solutions
* 4 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree; 2 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
* Knowledge of at least two of the following systems engineering functions: requirements development and management, architecture, system design, interface definition and control, integration and test, installation planning and management
* Technical experience in the GEOINT domain and ability to apply advanced technical principals, theories, and concepts to new development
* Experience with image exploitation algorithms and tools
* Familiar with National Imagery Transmission Format (NITF) specification and image product types
* Experience and strong knowledge of Agile Systems Engineering practices
* Ability to pursue actions necessary to obtain desired results via interactions with design engineers, customers, end users and subcontractors
* Ability to interface and work with teams at multiple locations
* Proven written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
* Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing architectures
* Experience with software projects and ability to apply advanced complex principles, theories and concepts to new development
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework methodologies (SAFe)
* Experience with Atlassian suite of agile tools, especially JIRA
* Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development
* Strong Risk Assessment & Opportunity skills related to the identification, management, and mitigation of technical risk to ensure program meets organizational objectives
* Familiarity with Cost Account Management (CAM) and Earn Value Management System (EVMS)
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a technology company which offers aerospace and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.