Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
* Apply previous SW Integration and Verification test experience using test automation principles
* Knowledge of other related engineering disciplines
* Follow and write tech manuals and procedures
* Guide the successful completion of major programs and Software releases
* Interact with Lead System, Software Team, and Product owner on issues found during release testing
* BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree and 6+ years' experience; 4 years of experience with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
* Knowledge of/or experience with Systems Engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
* Experience with test automation development and execution as well as manual test cases
* Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
* Experience with specific test automation and systems engineering tools such as Jenkins, Cucumber, JSON, DOORs, etc
* SW development experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of the following systems engineering functions:
* requirements development and management
* system design and architecture
* software interface definition and control
* software integration and test
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (Agile) and other program lifecycle modes
* Knowledge of integration, and/or verification and validation processes and procedures
* Experience with requirements decomposition, what makes a good requirement, acceptance criteria
* Experience in developing test architecture and automation strategy
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About Isys Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.