Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
* The "Sr. Production Support - Triage/Developer" (Sr.PSTD) supports the delivery of services to end clients. The Sr.PSTD is responsible for the day-to-day support activities for assigned program(s). Activities may include supporting the resolution of Incidents in production, interacting with members of different service groups (System Admins, DBA, Level 2, Level 3, Atos services) in support of development and production tasks, correcting code defects and/or developing additional features and functions for a current program.
Key Responsibilities: What are key tasks and deliverables on a day-to-day basis?
* Triage Incidents to identify the quickest way to resolve and incident in production
* Support activities required to quickly resolve Significant Incidents in production.
* Participate in activities between support services groups to resolve incidents
* Support monitoring activities as required to ensure production environment is operating as expected
* Support root cause analysis for Significant Incidents in production
* Develop resolutions to correct defects in code currently in production
Requirements: List any certifications, education, technical & behavioral competencies critical for the role.
* Minimum of 2 years working in a support role for production applications
* Minimum of 5 years of development experience with progressive difficulty in assignments
* Experience supporting PCI and SOX compliant ITIL based processes
* Experience supporting SDLC (Software Delivery Lifecycle) delivering solutions to production
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities in a highly dynamic and fast pace environment
* The following technical skills are required:
o Pro*C Programming (Linux & Windows)
o Oracle PL/SQL Programming (Procedures, Functions, Triggers, etc.)
o Linux shell scripting
o Windows batch scripting
o AWK scripting
* Familiar with one or more of the following technical skills/tools
o SQL tuning/optimization
o PL/SQL Developer tool
o Oracle DML scripts
* Excellent trouble shooting processes based on past experiences with resolving complex issues
* Experience working and coordinating with offshore resources and/or multiple shift teams
* Experience with first/second level support processes
* Experience supporting SDLC for large applications
* Proficient in data analysis for problem determination/resolution
* Proficient in MS Office products
* Experience supporting and/or implementing PCI and SOX compliant ITIL based processes
* Work hours may vary based on support requirements for critical production Incidents
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.