Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Testing Analyst
Location: onsite Austin, TX
* Participates in the day-to-day QA activities
* Lead and mentor QA team members
* Maintains and enhances the existing automation scripts
* Work closely with Team members (Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Developers and Quality Analysts) to write test plans and test cases according to requirements
* Designs, builds, develops and executes manual/automated test scripts
* Create and execute manual test cases/scenarios, performs tests including functional, integration, and regression performance
* Create test strategies for manual execution and automation scope in collaboration with team members and business partners to ensure test coverage
* Test web applications thoroughly to ensure all features are running smoothly
* Analyze test results and create test reports subsequently communicating reports to stakeholders
* Research and resolve issues or provide possible solutions
* Participate in code reviews to track, analyze and resolve defects
* Collaborate with the research of techniques and tools related to software testing
* Experience of Mobile application testing.
* Experience in API testing (SOAP and/or REST).
* Involved in assisting customers in User Acceptance Testing.
* BA or BS degree in computer engineering, or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required
* 8 years of experience with software testing
* Knowledge of full system development life cycles
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to determine the root causes of the reported issues
* Experience writing SQL queries
* Knowledge working on Payment systems preferred
* Strong communication skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal)
* Organizational and time management skills
* Experience in implementing CI/CD.
* Experience with API testing (SOAP and/or REST)
* Extensive knowledge in using Linux environments, Shell scripting skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.