The Senior IT Client Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise for Apple, Windows, Virtual Desktop Machines and Android environments, Exchange, Active Directory, VoIP phones and printer/MFP including but not limited to troubleshooting , testing, installation, configuration, maintenance and application integration. This position will lead and support projects to implement new technology, perform maintenance and upgrades to the existing environment. This position also serves as a mentor for the IT Service Desk Technicians and an escalation point for tickets and requests. This position is a key technical advisor, aware of emerging technologies and able to translate business needs into technology solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead and support Starz key identified projects including but not limited to technology evaluations, rollouts and upgrades.
* Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
* Provide excellent technical and customer service for executives' IT needs at Starz. Support executives during their travel, both domestically and internationally.
* Serve as technical escalation point for others on the team. Mentor non-senior members on technical skills and best practices.
* Serve as a technical escalation point for customers at other Starz office locations.
* Support hardware best practices, assist with the creation, updating and maintenance of system images, virtualization, system patching, anti-virus/spyware, application packaging.
* Respond to incoming requests (e.g., e-mails, dashboard alerts, chat, telephone calls, voicemail, or in person) and accurately identify, diagnose, prioritize, log and dispatch, escalate or resolve the service requests within established SLA standards. Enter and report technical problems, causes and solutions within the call logging software.
* Understand business concerns and needs, and identify unique opportunities and assist in developing solutions for customer and company needs. The ability and commitment to provide superior customer service. The ability to communicate technical issues both orally and in writing. Proven ability to operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple priorities while remaining positive and flexible.
* Diagnose current Apple, Windows, Android, telephony and other technology related hardware and software problems by asking accurate and concise questions in a professional and timely manner.
* Troubleshoot issues for problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow up for desktop, mobile, enterprise applications, local/networking printing, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, and hardware issues. Repair/replace hardware as necessary.
* In partnership with the Infrastructure team, perform the daily administration of local server environments including monitoring, backups and auditing.
* Configure management for Active Directory. Understand and ensure AD management is in compliance with current SOX policy.
* Manage and maintain Exchange 0365 including but not limited to assigning licenses, making changes, and troubleshooting issues.
* Research and test new technology, hardware and software. Provide recommendations and assist in the implementation new technology.
* Create and maintain documentation for standard Technical Support policies, procedures, and practices. Develop how-to documentation, training material and FAQ lists for customers. Provide a weekly status report for current projects.
* Strong understanding of network technologies including DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP, network file systems, cabling topologies, gateways, bridges, routers, switches and interconnecting LAN/WAN.
* Participate in the On-Call rotation. Duties include being available 24x7 to respond to emails and phone calls during on call period.
* Exhibit strong work ethic and responsible behavior and must maintain confidentiality of information at all times. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, able to work unsupervised with good time management skills. Must be a self-starter and a self-motived individual.
* Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum five years' technical experience in customer support.
* Minimum five years' experience in Windows operating systems and Mac operating systems.
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you. From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love, STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Starz Networks is a leading provider of premium subscription video programming through the flagship.