The Senior Interactive Designer is a creative powerhouse who loves entertainment marketing. You will lead a team of interactive designers in the creation of interactive assets that promote Starz and its
programming. In this role, you will program, test and publish online experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Partner with Creative Directors and key players of the organization to create innovative online advertising and digital interactive promotions for Starz Entertainment products and services
* Meet with Account Management team to discuss and align on project requirements and specifics
* Mentor and provide training and guidance to interactive designers, enabling them to become more skilled in programming and development
* Develop, create and execute interactive solutions and tactics as assigned; provide alternate approaches for consideration as needed
* Manage internal processes that require design and development
* Responsible for creating and updating banners, web pages and training materials
* Design and creation of social content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc
* Brainstorming first to market executions, 360 campaigns and interactive innovation
* Confer with project owner or manager regarding design development, design revisions and other changes
* Articulate and sell concepts to the Marketing Communications senior management team by discussing how the concepts meet the brand's strategic marketing objectives with promotional material establishing and communicating Starz Entertainment's image, philosophy and individual product strategies
* Contribute to concepts and designs for assigned projects, including but not limited to off-air spots, website promotions, direct mail, print and other marketing collateral
* Responsible for conveying the company's product and positioning through simple, effective design with a style that is clear, fresh and concise
* Bachelor's Degree or similar discipline preferred
* Minimum five years of programming and design experience
* Ability to understand and learn new technologies and programming languages
* Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Proactive and solutions-oriented
* Ability to collaborate and work effectively with team members
* Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications
* Understanding of SCORM compliance and experience with mobile design
* Must be aware of current trends both online and in any interactive space
* Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
* Must be proficient in Flash CC, Dreamweaver CC, Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC
* Passionate and knowledgeable of the latest design trends
* Strong Portfolio of online examples
* Understanding of the following programs a plus: Flex, After Effects, Soundbooth, Captivate, Encore CS4 and InDesign
* Knowledge of movie, television or cable industry is a plus
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you. From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love, STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Starz Networks is a leading provider of premium subscription video programming through the flagship.