The TJX Companies
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
Cloud Security Architect II is a strategic position that partners with key stakeholders in the organization to create leading edge, well-defined secure solutions for cloud for cloud foundation that are aligned to TJX's cloud-first Strategy. This role will be focusing on architecting the security and regulatory compliance for cloud foundational components in Microsoft Azure.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
* Establish core enterprise architecture principals, patterns and decisions for multi-cloud platform.
* Consult with the development of retail products & applications and their migration to Cloud platforms.
* Enable design governance, ensuring adherence to cloud standards and the acceleration of TJX's Application Modernization Roadmap.
* Drive the adoption of architecture standards, patterns and polices across the enterprise.
* Assist in establishing partnerships with cloud vendors and their ecosystems.
* Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security, compliance controls, and conformance to TJX IT security standards.
* Partner with the cloud Operations team and rest of IT to define an Operating Model for the Cloud.
* Knowledge with modern cloud computing platforms such as Function-as-a-Service and Containers; Open Source software frameworks such as Hadoop and Sparks; NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB or Mongo DB; and Machine Learning & A.I. platforms such as Watson.
* Provide architecture expertise on using modern cloud computing platforms to accelerate building & running retail applications in the cloud.
* Assist Legal, Line of Business, Finance, Security and IT, to define & implement Cloud governance for TJX.
* Provide an objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice to IT & Business.
* Work with peers to build tailored solutions with repeatable design patterns that can be reused across the enterprise.
* Directly support the use and delivery of cloud services in the organization.
Decision Making Responsibilities:
* Consult, in collaboration with IT leadership, on best approaches to build cloud capabilities.
* Consult, in collaboration with Security and I&O, on fit for purpose cloud solutions and appropriate use cases of design patterns to fulfill business requirements.
* Help build roadmaps, in collaboration with IT leadership, for use of cloud services and providers in alignment with technology and business modernization plans.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Experience architecting and building IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS cloud solutions for a large corporation. Esp. Microsoft Azure.
* Experience with architecting Microsoft Active Directory
* Experience with one or more security frameworks - Cloud Security Alliance, PCI DSS, ISO 27001
* Practical experience in Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms.
* Some experience with cloud software design patterns (micro-services, containers, FaaS, NoSQL)
* Developer background, 2 years of experience with programming in at least one programming language (java, c#, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
* Some experience with continuous integration concepts and tools, such as Jenkins, Microsoft VSTS, Terraform, Foundations, etc.
* Some Familiarity with prominent Infrastructure as Code tools like Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Terraform.
* Knowledge of the emerging cloud technologies and ecosystem and how to integrate with it.
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
* Good analytical and organizational skills
* Works well as part of a team
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Required Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience. Industry certification
* 3 years Architecting, designing, building cloud services.
* 5-10 years of IT experience.
* Microsoft Azure Certification
* Security Certifications - CCSK (Cloud Security Alliance) / CISSP / CCSP
* Experience architecting cloud foundational capabilities for Microsoft Azure for large Enterprises.
* DevOps concepts and strategies
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Architecture, Cloud, Corporate Security, Merchandising, Engineering, Security, Technology, Retail
About The TJX Companies
The TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.