Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
* Works as part of Infrastructure and Operations team to provide design, administration and support for various TJX Middleware and Database platforms.
* Performs technology engineering and architecture to support TJX Application modernization programs.
* Develop infrastructure as code on Azure using TJX security standards and best practices across all environments from dev to production.
* Lead and perform infrastructure and software quality assurance efforts; advises colleagues in software development best practices.
* Automate repetitive activities related to administration of Middleware, Integration and Database platforms using DevOps tools like Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins etc
* Implement Middleware and database solutions on Cloud, Windows and Linux operating systems
* Works as a member of a project team on Business projects. May lead teams on smaller projects. Provides direction and guidance to junior associates.
* Analyzes potential changes and enhancements to software and hardware to determine impact on existing production systems, system design standards and operating procedures.
* Designs and completes technology engineering and Administration maintenance tasks and analyzes process for improvement.
* Support business critical applications in a multi-vendor environment, while working closely with Application Development, Database, Server and Networking Teams.
* Implement controls and security to comply with TJX security standards.
* Investigate use of available software used to analyze problems and procedures to perform fine tuning to maximize production.
* Analyze and recommend alternative solutions for system enhancements and problem resolution projects.
* Monitor performance of applications using enterprise monitoring tools like Elastic, Splunk and AppDynamics
* Adhere to the current security and compliance standards. Adhere to the change management policies and procedures
* Responsible for supporting asset inventory accuracy and completeness
* Provide 24/7 on call support on a rotating basis
* Provides complex technology support activities including off-shift support. Performs complex technology engineering, administration and maintenance.
* Works closely with all IT Teams to solve complex technical incidents and problems and escalate when appropriate. Ability to coordinate triage teams for Production issues and resolution
* Ability to deliver written reports, TJX ESB product documentation, and processes
* Partners with IT Teams on complex technology solutions.
* Performs complex technology changes and implementations.
* Designs and implements disaster recovery processes.
* Leads teams in moderately complex or medium scale technology support, maintenance, change, designs, disaster recovery, capacity, and implementation projects.
* Designs and performs technology engineering, administration maintenance tasks and analyzes processes for improvement.
* Collaborates with IT areas to identify Technology relationships and functional requirements. Analyzes and resolves issues related to information flow and content.
* Provides direction and guidance to junior associates.
* Provides support for complex technology and systems engineering/ implementation activities
* Recommends best method for technology changes, disaster recovery techniques, download and file transfer methods, and project related hardware and software configuration
* Decides, in collaboration with Technology management, on technical changes, performance and tuning.
* Expert knowledge of hardware and software technologies and best practices
* Expert knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
* Ability to analyze possible solutions to very complex issues
* Expert knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)
* Commitment to strong customer service and accountability
* Advanced domain knowledge of compliance requirements
* Strong analytical and organizational skills required
* Works well independently as well as part of a team
* Excellent verbal and written technical and business communication skills
* Understands and able to communicate product licensing knowledge
* Ability to design and implement disaster recovery solutions and/or highly available redundant technology
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
* 8 years working with implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations which includes
* Experience wrking with databases like Microsoft, Sql, Oracle
* At least 5 + years f experience in Python, Powershell or equivalent
* At least 3 years f experience using Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS
* Strng automation experience using DevOps Tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub, Jira, confluence - highly preferred
* Extensive experience with technology, design, delivery and support.
* Industry domain certification highly preferred.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Engineer, Fashion Retail, Database, Oracle, Retail, Engineering, Fashion, Technology
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.