The TJX Companies
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Oversee and manage all systems activities within the Distribution Center. Manage computer operations, Data Center activities and system upgrades, enhancements and ongoing maintenance for the MarMaxx 3PL Processing Locations on the East Coast. ( North Bergen and Monroe Township/South Brunswick). Manage equipment inventory and coordinate software and hardware installations. This role additionally provides a unique opportunity for an IT Supervisor to have operational oversight as needed.
* Responsible for IT functions across 3PL Processing Locations on the East Coast for all sites and providers.
* Supervise all activities in the Data Center. Oversee ticket and distribution printing processes, output matching, report delivery, equipment maintenance and reporting.
* Oversee all Systems Support activities including, but are not limited to, SCAN warehouse management system, Sortation Systems, Voice Systems and Labor Management Systems. Manage the timely reporting, escalation and resolution of all system related issues. Manage the coordination of implementations of all systems changes, new software and fixes. Communicate recommendations and changes to DC Management.
* Manage the maintenance of all hardware in the Distribution Center including tracking, reporting and resolving network and equipment related issues. Monitor the ongoing maintenance and inventory of all system related equipment. Work with software and equipment vendors when required. Coordinate DC systems activities related to software and hardware installations and basic network set-up.
* Responsible for coordinating Home Office IT support needs as needed.
* Participate in system related projects coordinated by Home Office. Oversee system and technical training on all DC systems. Recommend systems changes to support the Distribution Center operation.
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining Asset Inventory.
* Perform other duties as directed including Ad Hoc Operational requests as needed.
* Spooling Scan Production Reports Daily
* Managing the creation and deletion of new Processing Areas in scan and communicating with Home Office IT and Finance any information needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management, Accounting or related field.
* 4-6 years management experience in a systems related environment, preferably a Distribution network
* Proficient in relationships and interfaces between systems and platforms as well as database creation and management skills
* Demonstrate understanding of the Databases used within a Distribution Center.
* Ability to communicate changes to management, peers, and subordinates.
* Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as needed.
* Ability to travel between each 3PL Processing Location on the East Coast as needed. ( North Bergen and Monroe Township/South Brunswick)
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Manager, Supply, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Operations, Management, Retail, Fashion
About The TJX Companies
The TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.