Defines, plans & designs client area application systems requirements for new or modified applications, in the preparation of application system specifications, and in the development, testing, and implementation of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
* Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. * Provide system performance optimization, maintenance and production support. * Refine conceptual system requirements into a technical design consisting of job flows and program * specifications. * Aid in the systems development process, including planning & monitoring systems development efforts,coordinating activities within other groups, reviewing deliverables and communicating to management. * Understand customers' business objectives and system requirements and work closely with customers to determine their strategic information requirements and measure performance against expectations. Assist in customer resolution. * Define implementation activities and assign individual responsibilities; assume leadership role for implementation activities; coordinating implementation with other parts of the enterprise and provide routine status of activities to Project Mgr or direct supervisor. * Develop project plans, schedules and resource requirements.In specialized systems (i.e.. SAP) effectively set options to change the way the program works (configuration responsibilities). * Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent plus 6 or more years technical experience, or Master's degree plus 5 or more years' experience or sufficient experience to demonstrate technical equivalency.
* Experience in a Business System Analyst role.
* Systems Testing experience required.
* IT Implementation experience.
* Project Management experience.
* 3 or more years total combined experience required.
* Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day) * Travel: No * Job Type: Experienced * Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.