Supervises a team of project managers and Business Analysts and work across Work across Legal, Purchasing, IT , HEOR and CA&O-MABI to support the strategic and tactical objectives of the Brand.
Work in conjunction with Technical Architects to manage the schedule and any impact on the existing systems
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
* Understands organization's vision, goals and strategies. Aligns teams priorities appropriately and determines teams critical success factors
* Manages change and encourages innovation. Open to new ideas.
* Resolves issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
* May negotiate, secures, oversee & ensure that resources are available to meet the daily operational demands of the area.
* Responsible for all aspects of people leadership; setting expectations, coaching, counseling, developing, evaluating, feedback, hiring, discipline and separations. Determine necessary mix of skill set.
* Confronts and deals with employees issues in a constructive and timely manner.
* Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
* Responsible for collecting and managing Patient level data requirements with CA&O - MABI and HEOR organizations related to Real World Evidence and Patient experience initiatives
* Architects Oncology patient data integration strategy, responsible for coordinating Patient Services data strategy and execution for upcoming Oncology Launches.
* Coordinates execution of BTS data projects with US commercial BTS DW&BI organization
* Determines the data requirements by working with Specialty Pharmacies, Trade & Distribution team , MA&BI, HEOR and Managed Care
* Works with Legal and Purchasing organizations to finalize the data contracts with Data suppliers, Specialty Pharmacies, Analytic partners and Research study partners
* Acts as a liaison between Data Integration vendor(s) and Specialty pharmacy network on the data onboarding and data integration work streams
* Lead technical staff, perform architecture and design reviews.
* Experience with data analysis, data profiling and data quality techniques
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in software engineering, business, information systems, or a discipline closely related to the client area served.
* 7- 10 years overall experience.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
* Experience or familiarity with Commercial DWH initiatives, processes, systems and data is preferred
* Experience with Patient level data like SHA PTD, IMS APLD, Flatiron health or Truven Mediscan is preferred.
* Working knowledge of big data tools and solutions such as Cloudera, Hadoop, R is preferred.
* Experience with Master data management or implementation of data services is preferred.
* Familiarity with Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence (MABI) and Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR) organizations and their data needs is preferred
* Familiarity with Real World evidence data , processes and systems is preferred
* Prior experience in working with Specialty Pharmacy Data, Trade & Distribution data, Patient Care model data, Oncology data is preferred
Job Grades are determined by the country in which the payroll is based.
* AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer: At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
* Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
* Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job Type: Experienced
* Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.