AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. AbbVie combines the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capabilities of a long-established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. In 2013, AbbVie will employ approximately 21,000
Excellent opportunity to develop and advance your career while working in a proactive and motivating team environment. The Manufacturing Plant Security Consultant will afford you the opportunity to prove your leadership and manufacturing security skills in an emerging area critical to the success of entire organization. This role will be a thought leader, involved in strategic planning and hands on technologist implementing and measurement of the security and resiliency at the manufacturing plants. This person will drive manufacturing security and strategy development, solution delivery, service management, risk management and relationship management. The position will also focus on capabilities for manufacturing leveraging existing platforms or envisioning new solution capabilities in partnership with Operation team. The Security consultant provides business facing leadership & strategy development for AbbVie's Manufacturing and Engineering team. This role also advocates on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities and needs while maintaining security.
* Provide leadership and management of cyber security for the entire Manufacturing Plant ecosystem comprising of IT and ICS - Industrial controls System.
* Drive a culture of change and awareness through programs and partnership across the Plant/Manufacturing and Engineering network
* Define a business centric view of score card, risk and priorities in partnership with plant, Global IT and Information Security
* Meet with stakeholders regularly to assess risk and requirements, document business cases, identify trends and emerging technologies, quantify threats, and mission requirements, and drive briefings to leadership.
* Deliver and drive Cyber security projects for plant from inception to completion in the plant ecosystem. Including seeking the funding, aligning the stake holders, developing the success criteria for projects, and measuring success.
* Serve as advisor on joint Business and IT governance forums and prioritization of risk in a Manufacturing ecosystem.
* Serve as a single point of contact for security incidents at manufacturing locations, lead efforts to identify root cause analysis, secure remediation, and process improvements to prevent future incidents.
* Assist in the delivery, optimization, and documentation of systems to ensure and improve the security posture.
* Define and implement standard processes, key performance indicators and technologies for the manufacturing locations to ensure cyber security requirements are consistently met.
* In partnership Partner with compliance provide leadership for the interpretation of security policy; coordinate exceptions to policy with leadership as needed.
* Drive a culture of change by identifying security requirements for major systems in acquisition or development to comply with published policy, and oversee the requirement development and design process.
* Interface with system vendors to validate third party vendor security, and advocate for security improvements in existing systems.
* Support the development of cyber security education, training, and awareness to personnel, as required.
* Quantify contribution and outcomes through business risk reduction
Education & Experience:
* Relevant degree in IT, Mechatronics, Electronics, Computer Science or similar
* 5+ years proven track record in delivering IT & automation solutions in similar environment
* 5+ Years with industrial control systems cyber security
* 3+ years + project management experience - proven record of cross functional project delivery
* 3+ years leadership experience - direct reporting with demonstrated ability to motivate and develop team
* Systems background: ERP, MES, Data Historian (OSI PI), Chromatography (Empower) and laboratory management systems
* SCADA/DCS an advantage
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance, SLC, Compliance and Data Integrity
* Ability to manage and support manufacturing layer Infrastructure in conjunction with global teams
* Have the ability to make clear and courageous decisions
* Be able to influence key stakeholders at site and global level in the company At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
* AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer: At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
* Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
* Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
* Job Type: Experienced
* Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.