The Senior Associate, Data Production Support, provides operational and research support for CoreLogic data solutions. This position works in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to ensure data solutions are established and delivered within SLA. This role is process/production oriented and the ideal candidate will be efficient in utilizing multiple tools to perform data production tasks.
* Configure client accounts and orders
* Ensure client orders are fulfilled within established turnaround times
* Research and resolve client issues and escalated requests
* Manage production workflow in a fast-moving, client-focused environment
* Collaborate with other departments to resolve issues, maintain continuity, and provide positive customer experience
* Perform ongoing analysis of daily tasks to improve productivity and quality
* Recommend changes in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3+ years related work experience
* Demonstrated experience in operations and continual process improvement
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with client-facing experience
* Strong time management and prioritization skills
* Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, client-centric, results-oriented culture
* Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.