The Senior Associate, Data Production Support, provides operational and research support for CoreLogic data solutions. This position works in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to ensure data solutions are established and delivered within SLA. This role is process/production oriented and the ideal candidate will be efficient in utilizing multiple tools to perform data production tasks.
* Configure client accounts and orders
* Ensure client orders are fulfilled within established turnaround times
* Research and resolve client issues and escalated requests
* Manage production workflow in a fast-moving, client-focused environment
* Collaborate with other departments to resolve issues, maintain continuity, and provide positive customer experience
* Perform ongoing analysis of daily tasks to improve productivity and quality
* Recommend changes in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3+ years related work experience
* Demonstrated experience in operations and continual process improvement
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with client-facing experience
* Strong time management and prioritization skills
* Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, client-centric, results-oriented culture
* Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.