* Knowledge of computer hardware and software operation, and operating systems.
* Local customer field support and technical support, executive level support
* Familiarity with network topography, operation, and troubleshooting
* Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, tracking system, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with Core Logic standards
* Inventory tracking: computer hardware and peripherals
* Device deployment and imaging
* Develop and progress assigned projects to enhance the technical infrastructure, improve quality, efficiency, and problem resolution process.
* Escalate problems to appropriate individual based on established guidelines and procedures
* Maintain ticket queues and workflows to a target completion rate of 90%
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* B.S. /A.S. degree or equivalent work related experience.
* 2-4 years of related experience.
* Experience in two or more technology disciplines.
* Experience configuring and testing desktop systems with limited supervision.
* Basic knowledge of project management to act as team member
* Thorough understanding of ACD system and trouble ticket process to provide problem resolution and coordinate with other units.
* Demonstrated problems-solving skills to ensure quick and efficient problem resolution.
* Aptitude for providing excellent customer service.
* Good communication, problem solving skills and telephone etiquette.
* Ability to use Desktop standards and follow guidelines, as well as help others interpret policy.
* Excellent organizational skills to maximize effort and time
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.