* Knowledge of computer hardware and software operation, and operating systems.
* Local customer field support and technical support, executive level support
* Familiarity with network topography, operation, and troubleshooting
* Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, tracking system, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with Core Logic standards
* Inventory tracking: computer hardware and peripherals
* Device deployment and imaging
* Develop and progress assigned projects to enhance the technical infrastructure, improve quality, efficiency, and problem resolution process.
* Escalate problems to appropriate individual based on established guidelines and procedures
* Maintain ticket queues and workflows to a target completion rate of 90%
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* B.S. /A.S. degree or equivalent work related experience.
* 2-4 years of related experience.
* Experience in two or more technology disciplines.
* Experience configuring and testing desktop systems with limited supervision.
* Basic knowledge of project management to act as team member
* Thorough understanding of ACD system and trouble ticket process to provide problem resolution and coordinate with other units.
* Demonstrated problems-solving skills to ensure quick and efficient problem resolution.
* Aptitude for providing excellent customer service.
* Good communication, problem solving skills and telephone etiquette.
* Ability to use Desktop standards and follow guidelines, as well as help others interpret policy.
* Excellent organizational skills to maximize effort and time
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.