* Design, code, test and debug software while developing new, and enhancing existing functionality in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Work from general specifications, or comfortable in an iterative and incremental development environment. Majority of time will generally be spent coding.
* Actively contribute to, participate in, and aim to continuously improve all levels of testing efforts. Testing assignments are within a defined area.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality.
* Actively participate in general knowledge/technology transfer throughout the team/department which can be in the form of team meetings or formal/ informal updates. This includes documenting work for knowledge transfer and developing a solid knowledge base in specific areas. May present information to other team members on developing area(s) of expertise. Provide technical assistance on assigned area.
* Working with more experienced team members, actively participate in team meetings and partner with product owners/business partners, defining requirements and software design. Make recommendations for area(s) of responsibility.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* One to three years of experience in an applicable software development environment
* Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise
* Willing to do whatever work is needed in order to help the team and the organization succeed: manual testing, test automation, build improvements
* Customer oriented: meet individual commitments, work with the team to achieve team commitments, respond to team/customer requests in a timely manner, willing to help
* Ability to focus on and solve problems, but with a willingness to ask for help when needed
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.