Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 30173
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: Yes
Travel required: None
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
The Application Services Team provides application development and support services in support of Capital Group's strategy to build and maintain high quality technical solutions that maximize business value.
As a Solutions Engineer based in Irvine, you'll join the Sales, Investment Services & Information Team responsible for developing and supporting Digital Websites and Mobile based applications. You will become a significant contributor to technical design and development of the Digital Websites and Mobile based applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
* Collaborate in the design, development and implementation of technology solutions for Digital Web and Mobile applications
* Direct participation in all phases of the software development life cycle including designing, coding, testing, deploying, and providing production support of application solutions.
* Review and provide technical guidance for implementation and support efforts assigned to onshore and offshore developers.
* Quality and efficiency of delivery following best practice guidelines and standards.
* Collaborate with IT and business partners to help determine strategic directions for the Digital IT applications
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 3 years of work experience in application development with knowledge of application design, integration patterns and web development
* Minimum 1 year of work experience in building iOS or Android Mobile applications
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong drive and intellectual curiosity
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Computer Science, Application Developer, Testing, Developer, Java, Technology
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.