Partners Data Systems
Job ID R93418 Date posted Feb. 15, 2019
Austin, Texas - We are adding 15 individuals to this growing global team that is breaking records while leading our industry.
Why Work at Dell Boomi?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™. The person we are seeking must be a highly motivated professional team player that is willing to work in a fast-paced, technology driven company where each individual's contributions directly impact our success.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fifth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.com
Dell Boomi provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Implementation Consultant on our Dell Boomi Professional Services team.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process - and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
* Translate business processes and requirements into technical workflow and integration requirements and designs
* Evaluate new applications to assess implementation approach
* Provide architecture-level infrastructure recommendations, configuration, and sizing requirements to support the Dell Boomi product suite
* Be a product expert of Dell Boomi applications including the AtomSphere Flow, Integration platform
* Recommend best practices for implementing, managing, and governing workflow and Integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere platform
* Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community
* Work closely with Product Management to provide feedback for Product Strategy and development
* Support Internal team members, helping us win together
* 20-30% Travel
* 5+ years of related experience with minimum of a BS degree
* Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
* Background with Customer facing and delivering software projects is key
* General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies)
* Practical experience implementing service s oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
* Technical problem solver skills, using your experience to deliver the best solutions to our customers
* General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
* Experience in using BPM / Workflow technologies
* Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.