Participate in design, implementation and support of Green Dot suite of software products that power mobile payments, Banking as a Service, and prepaid money movement features.
As a Software Engineer you will build API services for mobile and Web applications, other internal services, and third-party APIs.
Ours is a dynamic Agile Services development environment.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software for financial, money movement and OAuth related services and applications
* Design and implement high quality code using C#, .NET, SQL that integrate with internal and external customer facing products
* Collaborate with Technical Leads, QA, and Product Owners to deliver services per defined requirements or specifications
* Participate in and assist with tuning, redundancy, resiliency, planning, testing, refactoring, optimizing call flows
* Write and maintain complete API specifications, functional designs, and both high and detail level technical design documents
* B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of design and development experience with C#, .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
* Experience design, develop, and integration of rest API and Web Services (WCF)
* Experience with T-SQL using Microsoft SQL Server and database applications (stored procedures, triggers, functions)
* Deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns
* Strong problem-solving, logical and technical skills
* Ability to both to work independently and take direction from manager
* Ability to manage deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and priorities
* Experience with NoSQL like Cassandra, MongoDB
* Experience with messaging platforms RabbitMQ, MSMQ
* Experience with caching using Redis, MemCache, nCache
* Experience with Chat and Voice integration platforms like Twilio
* Experience working on High Availability Web sites, APIs with heavy volume transactions
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a company providing prepaid debit cards and cash reload processing services.