As a Product Implementation Specialist on the Payments & Processing team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the company's future and for our customers, every day. You will coordinate new product setup and launches across multiple functional areas, third party providers and high profile b2b clients. We are seeking a candidate who is extremely detail oriented, organized, can think from the user's perspective, always puts the customer first, has great interpersonal skills, and won't be intimidated by technical challenges.
Your role is to manage multiple product setups, configurations, and drive consistent banking strategies across multiple platforms. The qualified candidate will be a member of a highly visible team working closely with Operational Work stream leads to identify value creation opportunities. This is a highly collaborative role and requires an individual with strong process and project management skills.
* Once trained, you will provide guidance over production configuration and setup for new and existing products ranging from Retail Banking, Online Sales, Gift Cards, Digital Banking, Banking as a Service B2B, and other product lines
* Oversee the production configuration project activities to ensure that project timelines, budgets and technical requirements are satisfied
* In time, you will become the subject matter expert in the setup of Debit and Prepaid products in areas like EMV, ApplePay/GooglePay, Transaction Processing, Visa/MC Network Rules, and Card Management
* Bachelor's degree in a business, financial or technical field is preferred
* 2+ years working in the financial industry with preference given to candidates with experience in the consumer credit, debit or payments processing space (ie with Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover)
* Product setup and implementation experience working with technical products
* Exposure to SDLC and agile methodology experience or equivalent enterprise technology product and project management
* Industry certifications (CSPO, CSM, PMP) preferred
* Familiarity with SQL and Data Analysis a strong plus
* Proven ability to oversee and ensure documentation of meetings, decisions and processes
* Demonstrated ability to interface directly with customers for purposes of resolving technical issues
* Fluent use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and presenting right and relevant information to different audiences as appropriate
* Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to change
* Self-starter with a desire to learn independently
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a company providing prepaid debit cards and cash reload processing services.