The Lead Systems Support Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the OCC's daily tasks and business support requests are performed efficiently and in a timely manner. The qualified individual will assist with mentoring junior OCC team members, update documentation and SOPs, audit existing alerts and monitors, facilitate troubleshooting and escalation to appropriate subject matter experts, maintain ongoing communications on technical bridge calls, assist with post-incident analysis, and work with various teams to obtain root causes. This position is a key role in Green Dot's business organization.
* Respond to, research, and resolve KPI Alerts and Critical Issues.
* Determine customer functional impact(s) during production incidents.
* Assist OCC Management with OCC Staff scheduling (Holidays, Sick Days, Shift Requests (with Manager approval)).
* Perform high level triage of production and systems related issues.
* Provide OCC representation on all Bridges.
* Provide data and updates to all parties on technical bridge calls.
* Perform Incident Management and track RCAs when time permits.
* Create and update Confluence and Jira PD runbooks with current, pertinent troubleshooting steps and procedures.
* Escalate noisy and chronic non-actionable alerts to Enterprise Monitoring team for retooling or deprecation.
* Assign RemedyForce tickets to team members as needed.
* Provide feedback from OCC team members to Manager.
* Provide feedback on progress of OCC team member performance to Manager.
* Provide Incident Timeline during and after production incidents.
* Attend Release Meetings (CAB, New Feature Rollouts, etc..) and other company meetings when Manager has conflicts.
* Create Training Schedule for New Hires with existing OCC team members.
* Maintain OCC Training Documentation (Manager gives final sign off).
* Delegate Adhoc Walk-up requests to OCC team members.
* Coordinate OCC functions during incidents (assign roles/tasks to L1 and L2 team members).
* Communicate upcoming important maintenance and TechOps RFC events to the team.
* Review and approve internal notifications and communications before publishing.
* Perform regular reviews and audits of resolved OCC RemedyForce tickets.
* Review OCC candidate resumes.
* Attend OCC candidate interviews.
* Optimize and enhance OCC monitoring capabilities by developing sleek AppDynamics dashboards that envelop all products and lines of business.
* Work with Development and TechOps teams to ensure all internal and external web endpoints are monitored in web monitoring tool.
* Intake, evaluate, and work with development and business teams to operationalize new OCC procedural runbooks.
* Pinpoint noisy and redundant OC alerts for removal from the monitoring environment.
* A minimum of 7 years in a Network Operations Center or equivalent
* Proficient in monitoring and business productivity applications including Splunk, AppDynamics, ThousandEyes, Jira, SolarWinds, SCOM
* Ability to work well with other team members under pressure and during multiple production incident environment
* Ability to be proactive and work well in a pressured and
* growing environment.
* Ability to think out of the box and be able to work on
* multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priority
* dynamically and maintain a professional demeanor during
* stressful situations.
* Must have experience managing Windows Server and
* SQL Server environments.
* Must demonstrate strong sense of urgency regarding
* solving mission critical issues.
* Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving
* skills with attention details.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication
* Must be a team player and be able to work effectively with
* peers to create a positive environment.
* Must be willing to work weekends, overnight shifts and
* Have knowledge of basic MS SQL Queries.
* Have knowledge of powershell scripting
* Have a good understanding of TCP/IP, routing and
* switching technologies/protocols.
* Have experience working with VMWare/hypervisor technologies.
* Experience with Cisco Switches/Routers/Firewalls.
* Cisco, VMWare, AWS, and/or Microsoft certified is a plus
* Bachelor's degree, AA, or equivalent in technical field is desired
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a company providing prepaid debit cards and cash reload processing services.