Partners Data Systems
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design and develop production-level software covering a broad spectrum of cyber security technologies.
* Participate in projects that combine front-end clients, back-end services, and low-level applications using many different programming languages including C, C++, Python, and Web development on all types of Linux systems.
* Work alongside highly motivated engineers in an Agile Scrum team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Required Education, Experience and Abilities:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum 4 years experience in development, debugging, and testing in C/C++ and Python
* Minimum 3 year experience using and developing software for Linux
* Strong understanding of data structures and object-oriented design
* Solid understanding of network fundamentals
* Previous work experience with network and database development
* Solid understanding of multi-threading/multi-processing
* Familiarity with GIT, collaboration tools
* Ability to aid in development of Users Manuals, Training Material, etc.
* Ability to obtain/maintain a DoD TS/SCI clearance
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.