This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in MIS, Business, or related field is preferred.
Seven (7) years proven experience with PeopleSoft HCM, to include three (3) years of experience managing a PeopleSoft HCM or comparable support operation. Must possess proven, strong experience using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Access).
Successful candidates must demonstrate strong skills in leadership, project management and presentation communication. Higher education experience is highly preferred.
Manage the ongoing operation, maintenance and enhancement of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) system. Supervise resources assigned to HCM related tasks. Participate as a key manager on a team dedicated to the efficient, effective, and reliable operation of the PeopleSoft ERP at UT Southwestern.
1. Work with end users and other stakeholders to define HCM requirements, workflow, and reporting needs.
2. Oversee all modifications affecting the operation of the HCM modules and workflow.
3. Oversee the testing required to validate the accuracy and reliability of changes affecting HCM.
4. Participate in the resolution of HCM problems, concerns and issues as necessary.
5. Review all requests for additions, modifications or deletions to the HCM operation.
6. Manage personnel and resources assigned to maintenance and enhancement of the HCM system.
7. Prepare estimates and budget for initiatives affecting the HCM system.
8. Assume a leadership role in HCM governance.
9. Follow project management (PM) methodologies and practices consistent with those used by the ERP team.
10. Guide the development and implementation of effective communication strategies to ensure stakeholder involvement and participation, and to promote trust among stakeholders.
11. Communicate project status to executive management and other business leaders; promote open flow of communication and build team relationships, and provide regular status reports summarizing current progress and identifying issues / obstacles that may arise.
* Leadership for the HCM team to include team building within the team and with customers.
* Ability to assist in prioritization of work efforts for all projects and operation work.
* Provide organizational skills to assist the team in working in an optimal, focused manner.
* Maintain customer relationships with all HR teams.
* Collaboration within IR teams to work on strategic initiatives as part of a larger team.
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.