Cloud Platform- Backend Developer
San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a few exceptional backend engineers to join our team at Birst, an Infor company. You will be responsible for delivering reliable, high volume, distributed services and building innovative solutions to scale our core infrastructure systems including queue, cache, file/storage, logging, APIs and monitoring.
* Design, implement and tune distributed and concurrent core infrastructure systems that perform and scale in a multi-tenant cloud environment
* Adding innovative new features in our enterprise class, cloud-scale business intelligence and data analytics products
* Implement RESTful APIs for all new systems and product features.
* Contribute high-quality, testable, production ready Java code
* Tracing performance and infrastructure bottlenecks and implementing innovative solutions to resolve them
* Participate in design and code reviews
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields
* Mastery of Java and OO programming
* Experience building scalable, concurrent, distributed systems
* Experience using Java frameworks such as Netflix Governator, DropWizard or Spring Boot etc.
* Experience building SOAP or RESTful APIs
* Hands on experience configuring, using and optimizing systems such as search, caching, messaging, logging or monitoring.
* Experience working with open source tools/frameworks such as ActiveMQ, elasticsearch, Jersey, DropWizard, Guice, nginx, tomcat etc. is a big plus
* Experience building infrastructure/platform for SaaS products is a huge plus
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.
Infor is a company providing enterprise resource planning cloud products.