Infor Functional Software Implementation Consultant, Associate + Training
JOB SUMMARY: If you are a Recent Grad with a focus on Human Resources and/or Payroll & interested in working directly with customers and using advanced technologies to support their core business operations, we have just the right job for you.
* Develop product knowledge in various Infor products as determined by role.
* Core product certification to be obtained within first 3 months of employment.
* Develop knowledge of system implementations: requirements gathering, business analysis, system configuration and testing.
* Complete Infor Deployment Methodology training and display the ability to utilize the tools and techniques of the methodology.
* Develop core level competency in functional best-practices for given area of expertise.
* Complete training on Infor Implementation Accelerators related to Infor ERP solution area of focus.
* Display the ability to apply functional knowledge to the design and customization of workflow systems that provide seamless integration for client/server applications.
* Assist in writing functional requirements, developing test plans, drafting configuration workbooks and working to resolve system issues.
* Bachelor's degree in business-related field or equivalent experience in HR
* Desire for growth in business and functional skillsets, with a focus on solution design
* Strong team working, communication (English + native language) and interpersonal skills
* Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
* Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
* Excellent problem solving and analytic skills
* Ability to learn and master new technologies
* Ability to travel up to 75%
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.
Infor is a company providing enterprise resource planning cloud products.