Minimum Clearance RequiredUS Citizen Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer.
* U.S. Citizen
* Extend and improve our current internal style guide, a front-end code repository currently based on a commercial theme template
* Collaborate with design team to implement versatile, reusable design elements that match the design concepts in the style guide, or in software prototypes for demonstrations
* Identify design challenges and propose solutions. Work with design team to select a solution that meets all needs
* Identify ways to improve user interaction and usability
* Communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team
* Bachelor's degree (ideally in Computer Science)
* 5-7 years of UI development experience
* Experience with older technologies like Tomcat, JQuery, JSP/Java
* Experience with new technologies like Node JS and UX Frameworks (Angular, React, Material Design, Vue and Dojo)
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.