Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies is seeking a System Integration/Test Engineer.
* TS/SCI - ability to obtain quickly
* Plan, implement, test, document, and maintain solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems
* Synthesize customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
* Establish functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem
* Review, evaluate and derive requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems
* Coordinate subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations
* Perform analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance
* Write discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems
* Hardware drawings
* Hardware installation
* Virtual Machine configuration
* Maintenance of Unix and Linux systems
* System testing experience
* Integration experience
* Training and Documentation packages
* Visio-based rack elevation and interconnect drawing creation/updates
* Physical server, network, storage, and workstation installation into datacenter environment
* Hypervisor installation, configuration, and hardening
* Virtual Machine installation, deployment, configuration, and hardening
* Site surveys and on-site installation/integration experience
* Security+ certification or equivalent
* Previous experience on the Signals Reconnaissance Program
* Experience with Puppet, Docker, and VMware
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a technology company which offers aerospace and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.