Minimum Clearance RequiredSecret Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Chief Security Architect.
* Provide a single technical Point-of-Contact (POC) for our IT Service provider - OneNet - to direct their efforts to ensure favorable, security-minded decision-making
* Provide on-call support for the 24x7 Security Operations function when needed
* Participate in the technology selection process
* Work with the Acquisition team to ensure that the most cost-effective technical solutions are selected
* Work with Security Operations to define security requirements for new technology
* Participate and directing acceptance test efforts to ensure that new technology meets client needs
* Constantly looking for ways to lower the capital investment for solutions with more effective technology solutions
* Work as a member of Security Engineering Scrum teams to make sure engineering work is accelerated and efficient
* Make technology recommendations with professional presentations
* Work on efforts at the IDIQ level to leverage technical solutions and capabilities across multiple Task Orders on the IDIQ
* B.S. and 20+ years' relevant experience or masters degree with 15+ years' experience
* 4 years of previous experience as a Security Engineer or a similar role
* General knowledge of Splunk technology with hands-on experience preferred
* Software development experience in at least one programming language and one scripting language contributing to large development projects
* Experience with some enterprise applications
* In-depth experience in five with a preference of seven or more of the following:
* Networking protocols
* Cloud technologies
* Security stacks
* Incident response
* Threat Intelligence Platforms
* Penetration testing
* Authorization and Accreditation (A&A)
* EnCase/malware analysis
* Network packet capture (PCAP) analysis
* Possesses a general understanding of enterprise level performance issues and mitigations.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* CISSP certification
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.