Here at LiveRamp, we're changing the world of data connectivity. We work with a lot of fun technologies and new techniques to get that done, like Docker & Kubernetes, and Gazette. As a Software Engineer you will help bring this vision to life by building systems that collect, process, and distribute enormous quantities of data that enables brands and advertisers to better understand their audiences. You'll collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects. This might include building out our large distributed systems, implementing algorithms, unlocking new value for enterprise clients by solving some of their biggest problems or discovering new ways to leverage 90 petabytes of data and 100 billion requests per month at lightning speeds.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
* Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems.
* Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale, building new systems in the cloud, and creating a market-leading identity resolution product.
* Evaluate, embrace and introduce technology innovations to keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
* Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
* Have 3+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
* Given a file of 100 billion cookies, you'd instinctively know how to count the uniques.
* Understand Linux to a degree where you'd be comfortable admin'ing a fleet of boxes.
* Understand DNS, TCP, and HTTP.
* Are able to decompose business requirements into a set of RESTful resources.
* Are proficient in at least one compiled and one interpreted language.
* Have experience architecting systems in the cloud.
* Are able to design and implement a large, efficient codebase.
* Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
* Be able to both identify and implement a practical test suite.
* Are a data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
* Strong social committee - events, free lunches, etc.
* 25 days for holiday
* Private medical
* Life insurance
* Matched pension to 10%
* Bike to work scheme
* Location. Work in the heart of central London (SE1) - one of the best cities in the world, and take advantage of our season ticket loan.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a data onboarder, empowering marketers to use their customer database in their choice of online advertising platforms for targeting, ROI measurement, content optimization, and more.