The Bing Ads MPS team is a world-class R&D team of passionate and talented scientists and engineers who aspire to solve challenging problems and turn innovative ideas into high-quality products and services that can help hundreds of millions of users and advertisers, and directly impact our business. Our platform allows our Advertisers to reach right audience at right time and across different surfaces, resulting in a win-win situation for our end users (by connecting to highly relevant product/content), our advertisers (by connecting them to right and interested audience) and our publisher (by helping them monetize their high quality content). Our continuous innovation allows us to build best in class serving systems which serve billions of impressions with very low latency and very high availability. Our Near Real Time and Batch Data pipeline handle billions of events and multi TB of data every day to run and train industry best ML models to improve user experience and monetization.
We are looking for passionate engineers to join our team and drive innovation in these areas and continuously advance these systems to new performance frontiers. #BingAds# #MicrosoftAdvertising#
* 3+ years outstanding expertise and hands-on experience on one or more of building and designing distributed systems, big data engineering, full stack product development
* 3+ years' of total experience in software design, development and testing
* 3+ years of experience in C#, C++, Java or Python required
* Understanding of Spark/Kafka/HBase preferred
* Familiarity with REST APIs preferred
* BS degree in CS/EE/related areas required
* MS/PhD degree in CS/EE or related areas is preferred
* Ability to independently drive collaborations across teams
* Passionate, self-motivated
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design and develop systems for low latency, high availability and low cost
* Drive innovation in software infrastructure to enable highly scalable, low cost and yet resilient systems
* Independently drive project execution including architecture and timelines
* Strategically drive timing and rationale of design choices
* Role model quality, simplicity and extensibility in code
* Define engineering Lifecyle and drive improvements over successive releases
* Drive Collaborations with other teams in Microsoft
* Mentor other members of the team
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.