It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for developers who really enjoy writing code to help us design and build large-scale applications. The position requires hands-on development of service-based scalable applications. Our team is extremely collaborative. Interested candidates must love to write code, be self-motivated, willing to learn, and willing to share new ideas to improve our team and processes.Description
* Candidates will need to have experience with medium-to-large-scale web development.
* Ability to develop within "full" technology stack (back,middle,front end).
* Be part of a fast moving team, working with the latest tools and open source technologies
* Design and develop our next generation of RESTful APIs and Event driven services in a distributed environment
* Use advanced, distributed technologies to process, store, and quickly retrieve huge volumes of data
* Work on a development team using agile methodologies
* Experience with Angular 2+ (preferred), React, or Ember.
* Web application development experience with compiled languages such as Java, Groovy, C#, or Go
* Solid understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Web Standards
* Strong understanding of parallel processing, concurrency and asynchronous concepts
* Experience with developing RESTful web services
* Experience with Linux
* Strong experience with enterprise level N-tier web applications
* Experience with Frameworks/Apps such as Express, Grails, Spring MVC
* Experience in writing native SQL queries
* Relational Database - experience using Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, or SQLServer
* NoSql Database - DynamoDb, MongoDB, Cassandra
* Caching - Redis, Memcached
* Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google App Engine, or Heroku)
* Experience with Angular 2+
* Experience with Node
* Experience in a startup
* Experience in SSO (SAML, OPENID)
* Knowledge of search solutions such as Lucene, Solr, or ElasticSearch
* Experience in architecting and designing distributed systems that are highly available and security focused
* Experience with designing event-based systems
* Understanding Queue/Messaging services- JMS, Amazon SQS, MS MQ, etc.
* Experience with single-page applications
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna is a health insurance and services company.