SharePoint Administrator Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Support and execute the IT strategy critical to the transformation of Honeywell to a contemporary, connected organization. You will help define standards for IT services that include SharePoint platform and applications. You will support adoption of software solutions leading to productivity improvements and identify best in class IT capabilities that can be integrated across end user platforms. You will be the end-user advocate, focusing on compliance and user experience provided by IT solutions.
* Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint OnPrem and Online Environment, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME).
* Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, AAD, IIS, etc).
* Works with various Project Managers to facilitate the deployment of new SharePoint sites within the existing SharePoint 2013/2016 Intranet/DMZ hosting environment, Submits and maintains firewall rule requests (FWRR) including any required EMS Security Exceptions.
* Submits required architecture exceptions where deviations to Honeywell standards are required to reduce costs or meet project demands.
* Assists in defining system architecture standards for the various Business Units. Responsible for deployment across the Enterprise.
* Assesses fit of customer and system requirements with standard Enterprise infrastructure and applications, to determine adaptation with standard tool set requirements.
* Responsible for providing application and code deployment services in support of programs during the implementation phase.
* Evaluates the overall customer demand for IT services.
* Helps ensure that systems design requirements will meet both Honeywell Architecture and Security standards.
* Develops governance activities to ensure compliance with architecture standards.
* Ensures optimum system efficiency by refreshing the systems and recommending enhancements to maintain or improve system integrity.
* Investigates and implements technological solutions to support business unit needs.
* Analyzes technology industry and market trends to recommend technology strategy that best supports system and customer needs and overall business strategy.
Key Responsibilities Design Architecture Support IT Operations Developing standards
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer
* 6+ years of experience SharePoint
* 4+ years online and/or SharePoint Administration (2013, 2016, O365)
* 4+ years of experience with Windows Server technologies including: Windows
* Server 2012/2008, Active Directory, IIS 7, ISA/TMG, SQL Server 2008
* 4+ years experience with Microsoft Office System and its integration with SharePoint and service
* Must be a US Citizen due to export control applications and data
* Science Engineering, or MCA degree from an accredited university.
* Certifications in SharePoint or Agile/Scrum
* Able to multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
* Able to work through difficult issues in an effective, pragmatic fashion.
* Able to work in a team environment and communicate well to all levels of management.
* Must possess good organizational and facilitation skills including the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
* Have an outstanding attitude and a desire to ensure customer success
* Capability to work with little management oversight must have strong personal initiative; Have a strong desire to grow technically and professionally
* JOB ID: req197578
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
* Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.