Salesforce Architect Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This role has CRM solutioning and implementation responsibilities, as part of the Customer & Commercial Excellence Organization. The C&CE portfolio of projects include Digital Customer Experience and Commercial Excellence Solutions, including Web, Commerce, SalesForce.com, etc. The Sr Salesforce Developer has the responsibilities grouped in following buckets.
* Delivery of global SFDC solutions for the Honeywell enterprise
* Ensure IT systems and applications meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes
* Partner with project delivery teams to ensure adherence to common process and definition of new processes
* Define, maintain, and manage architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.)
* Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
* Lead efforts for new software selection including the development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluate commercial software solutions, lead proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution where needed
Key Responsibilities Delivery of global SFDC solutions Partner with project delivery teams Define, maintain, and manage architecture models Agile Platform development Technology upgrade oversight
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor's degree: Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years IT Experience
* 2+ years of experience developing and deploying solutions in Salesforce.com
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate across borders.
* Communicate and collaborate with internal technical teams and external business teams: sales; marketing; and customer service
* Research advances in information technology
* Proven people skills, working successfully in a team context with co-workers, clients, and managers. Candidate must be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders across multiple functions at Honeywell.
* Exceptional consultative, project management and multi-tasking abilities
* Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner
* Able to set priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment
* Six Sigma certification
* Strong understanding of agile methodologies
* JOB ID: req189074
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.