Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond is actively seeking a SEO Development Lead to join our Digital Marketing Technology team. The role will sit in our Union, NJ headquarters.
The Digital Marketing Technology Team strives to create a world-class digital experience across all channels and all of Bed Bath & Beyond's brand portfolio. By focusing on search optimization and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates enables solutions that drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
The SEO Development Lead will play a key role in Bed Bath's ongoing digital re-platform program enhancing and supporting existing features, developing and launching new capabilities, monitoring and evaluating ongoing site changes from SEO performance, quality perspective. Primary responsibilities will include:
* Lead implementation and design of technical solutions focusing on driving more traffic, improving SEO ranking, increasing revenue and reducing cost
* Serve as technical expert in areas of SEO, Headless or Decoupled front end, Microservices
* Work closely with Product Owner and Architect to define, design and implement key Seo initiatives, Front end capabilities, Backend services
* Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across teams to drive all phases of SDLC
* Provide technical leadership, supervision, mentoring to accomplish quality and delivery goals.
* Employ advanced troubleshooting strategies; quickly determine root cause with limited support from others; provide support and direction in troubleshooting
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution; a Master's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science is a plus.
* Deep expertise as a Tech Lead implementing and supporting large scale customer facing sites built using Progressive Web Application frameworks (React, Single Page App architecture), Microservices (Spring Boot), Solr Fusion, Cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud)
* Hands on ability to work across all stacks, layers - Google Cloud, Akamai, React, Node, api/microservices, Solr, back end using cloud based development model
* Experience in Solr Fusion, Apache Spark including full cycle implementation
* Knowledge of Tag Management systems including development and support - Tealium preferred, GTM, Adobe
* Knowledge of web analytics including development and support - Adobe preferred, Google Analytics or other
* Familiarity with industry software development methodologies and standards including approaches e.g. Iterative, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), etc.
* Broad understanding of retail systems a plus.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
About Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond operates a chain of retail stores selling a range of domestic merchandise and home furnishings.