Age of Learning
Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of 500+ individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, designers, animators, engineers, and more. We develop engaging, effective digital learning technology and content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success.
Our flagship product ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy® is a comprehensive online curriculum and the #1 learning app and website for children ages 2 through 8. More than 20 million children worldwide have completed over 4 billion learning activities on ABCmouse. We recently launched Adventure Academy, the first educational massively multiplayer online (MMO) game, serving elementary and middle school children with thousands of learning activities in a fun and safe virtual world. Other programs include an immersive English language learning product for children in China; ReadingIQ, a world-class digital library with thousands of curated books; and a groundbreaking adaptive learning system that personalizes math instruction for every learner.
We are committed to helping all children succeed. Through our Education Access Initiatives, we make ABCmouse available at no cost to millions of children through schools, libraries, Head Start programs, and community centers-including public housing authorities and after-school programs.
As we expand our global reach and increase the educational impact of our programs, we're looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of our growing team.
The Digital Marketing team at Age of Learning is looking for a Manager, SEO/ASO who will be leading the growth and the maximization of the subscriptions generated across our online products and Apps through our organic search channel for our award winning early learning educational programs.
* Create and implement an ongoing SEO and ASO strategy across Age of Learning programs and apps.
* Meet or exceed growth targets for the organic search channel.
* Drive increased qualified impressions, clicks, and conversions from organic search.
* Drive measurable growth in subscriptions.
* Develop and implement organic search optimization initiatives to attract new and returning visitors and generate incremental subscribes.
* Understand, implement, and evangelize SEO and ASO best practices.
* Stay up-to-date on the ever changing landscape of organic search.
* Continuously improve our sites and Appstore pages by managing on-page and off-page factors.
* Work with our copy, product marketing, and web and app production groups to optimize as needed to thrive and succeed in organic search.
* Review performance of campaigns using internal and external reporting and analytics tools. Distill data into actionable insights and actions.
* Consistently innovate, explore, learn, test, execute and iterate.
* Develop and maintain a culture and discipline of testing, research, competitive analysis and data-driven decisions to optimize future plans.
* Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
* Closely monitor the competitive landscape.
* Evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics, bringing recommendations back to the team to ensure our continued evolution and growth.
* Minimum of 4 years of successful experience growing business from organic search channels for large scale online and app businesses.
* Deep hands-on experience with multiple industry-leading SEO and ASO research and crawling/auditing tools.
* Full spectrum on-page SEO expertise.
* Communicates effectively to all levels of internal audiences.
* Ability to drive communication cross-functionally.
* Demonstrated passion and experience in data-driven and consumer centric marketing.
* Strategic thinker and fast learner.
* Excellent partnership and collaboration skills.
* Strong project management and organization skills.
About Age of Learning
Age of Learning is an educational technology and digital learning company that created and continues to develop ABCmouse.com.