Age of Learning
Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of 500+ individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, designers, animators, engineers, and more. We develop engaging, effective digital learning technology and content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success.
Our flagship product ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy® is a comprehensive online curriculum and the #1 learning app and website for children ages 2 through 8. More than 20 million children worldwide have completed over 4 billion learning activities on ABCmouse. We recently launched Adventure Academy, the first educational massively multiplayer online (MMO) game, serving elementary and middle school children with thousands of learning activities in a fun and safe virtual world. Other programs include an immersive English language learning product for children in China; ReadingIQ, a world-class digital library with thousands of curated books; and a groundbreaking adaptive learning system that personalizes math instruction for every learner.
We are committed to helping all children succeed. Through our Education Access Initiatives, we make ABCmouse available at no cost to millions of children through schools, libraries, Head Start programs, and community centers-including public housing authorities and after-school programs.
As we expand our global reach and increase the educational impact of our programs, we're looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of our growing team.
Our Marketing team is seeking a full-time Project Manager with an emphasis on Data & Analytics. You will be working closely with our data engineers to produce reporting and dashboards for marketing executives and stakeholders, taking all projects from conception to implementation, starting with understanding project requirements and KPIs all the way through testing, validation, and deployment. You are ideally a strong problem solver, team player, and leader. If you are ready to steer projects to success, we would love to hear from you!
* Work with the technical team to identify tasks and perform technical planning and sequencing
* Evaluate and coordinate on project priorities based on value, resource availability, and effort
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Identify project risks and conflicts, and work with management on a resolution
* Proactively analyze department BI pipelines and dashboards to identify data issues
* Work closely with department analysts and Executives as well as Business Intelligence to ensure accurate and timely reporting
* Prepare documentation for processes and projects
* Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
* Adhere to established company standards
Desired Skills and Experience
* 2-3 years of experience in project management, preferably with a focus on data architecture, business intelligence, relational databases or big-data technology
* Knowledge of web development
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Able to work effectively under pressure, producing quality work with strict deadlines
* Adaptable and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
* Attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
* Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in MS Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA is a plus
* Flexible with working overtime
* Must display a friendly, courteous, outgoing personality, and a helpful attitude toward the managers, employees, and the public
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment balancing multiple priorities
About Age of Learning
Age of Learning is an educational technology and digital learning company that created and continues to develop ABCmouse.com.