Age of Learning
Age of Learning offers a purposeful part-time summer internship program to undergraduate and graduate students. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects under the guidance of an Age of Learning mentor who is a subject matter expert your specific area of interest. You will also gain valuable hands-on experience in your field of study while contributing to our mission to bring learning to life for children across the U.S and around the world.
If you're eager to use your talents and creativity to help learners build a strong foundation for academic success, contribute 20-25 hours per week between the months of May and August, have a minimum GPA 3.0, and meet the additional qualifications below, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
As a Help Desk Intern, you will join an existing team of technicians that have expertise in networking, software support, including Apple, PC and Linux based system support. You will learn the basics of Active Directory management, Office 365 account creation, software licensing, inventory management, computer imaging and scripted deployment in JAMF and Quest. You will have the opportunity to interact with artists, developers, and many others by providing the first level of support.
Come work alongside our technicians where we can show you advanced troubleshooting techniques in an environment with SSO, network access control, and enterprise grade infrastructure.
* Responsible for providing technical assistance and support relating to computer systems, hardware, and software
* Respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, and isolate issues as necessary
* Assist with asset management, logging inventory, and cross referencing between cloud systems and physical stock
* Create user accounts, image and deploy workstations
* Organize peripherals, assist with computer station moves, and assist with general office tidiness
* This position requires quick problem-solving skills and an ability to communicate effectively and proactively
* Enthusiastic appetite for mastering new technologies
* Experience in a fast paced, customer facing environment
* Must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate program (four-year college or university) or an accredited graduate program.
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Open to U.S. citizens and those eligible to work in the U.S.
* Students must be available 20-25 hours per week during the entire duration of the program.
* Desired Majors include: Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Information Systems
About Age of Learning
Age of Learning is an educational technology and digital learning company that created and continues to develop ABCmouse.com.