At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies - especially their HR teams - better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture - all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We're a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions - enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Web Designer to join our fast-growing Paylocity marketing department based in Schaumburg, IL. You must exhibit advanced knowledge in the design, development, and maintenance of responsive websites and applications which will be a critical part of our overall marketing strategy. You'll provide advanced strategic support to marketing management to meet all marketing goals and offer guidance to outside providers as needed. You must be successful multi-tasking and working in a fast-moving environment with constantly shifting priorities. The Senior Web Designer reports into the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing.
* Rebuild current company website, design, create, and maintain web content to meet marketing requirements.
* Collaborate with broader marketing team to execute customized online marketing campaigns, and organize and manage all online marketing collateral.
* Craft solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browsers and mobile devices.
* Work to ensure backend processes to and from the website transition smoothly and generate appropriate data flow and performance metrics.
* Collaborate with editorial on online companion resources.
* Create and optimize custom graphic content for social media, online ads, and website use.
* Create, facilitate and document testing of web development, and offer on-demand web maintenance, content management, and technical support.
Education and Experience
* 5-7 years prior experience in corporate website management, preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of web design and maintenance.
* Advanced experience with search engine functions and optimization (SEO/SEM).
* Experience with web page versioning/source control and of Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal 8).
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Experience leading agency partners on website and digital marketing programs, a plus.
* Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
* Quality orientation.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
* Flexible work hours
* Paid Parental Leave
* Ample volunteer opportunities and events
* Health and wellness program
* Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, "We" is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is a provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management software solutions for medium-sized organizations.