At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies - especially their HR teams - better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture - all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We're a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions - enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Support Specialist will act as the primary point of contact for an assigned base of Web Benefits clients, serving as their dedicated resource for benefit product support. Timely and efficient response to client support needs in a manner that consistently provides outstanding service is expected.
* Administer technical and non-technical support to clients in an effort to facilitate their use of Web Benefits.
* Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to trouble-shoot and resolve benefit questions for your clients.
* Research and resolve client issues in a timely manner, drawing resources from internal departments when necessary.
* Provide prompt courteous service to all external and internal customers.
* Facilitate client meetings.
* Work overtime as needed, especially during Fall/Winter open enrollment season.
* Partner with clients to manage open enrollment projects.
* Coordinate with internal team members (i.e. Analysts) on projects such as open enrollment to meet client deadlines and expectations.
* Assist with special projects as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Self-starter and quick learner. You will need to exercise independent judgment in setting your own priorities and workflow.
* Comfortable with heavy client contact.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new software easily.
* Ability to tolerate a busy and sometimes stressful environment.
* Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects independently.
* Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs required; solid understanding of Excel is a plus.
* Working knowledge of health and welfare benefit concepts as well as experience with on-line benefit enrollment products.
* Bachelor's degree preferred plus two years of related experience with proven skills in customer service.
Multi-tasking - We work in a matrix environment meaning that you will be working on more than one client at a time although each client may have different needs. The ability to multi-task is essential as you shift focus from one client to another.Attention to detail - Working in a matrix environment, attention to detail is key to your success at Paylocity.Strong communication skills.Problem solving/analytical abilityAble to work in a team environment.Able to manage change.Basic project management skillsCustomer focus &ndash: ability to manage client interactions in an effort to maintain client retention rates.Proficiency in MS office.
This position offers a competitive hourly wage.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
* Flexible work hours
* Paid Parental Leave
* Ample volunteer opportunities and events
* Health and wellness program
* Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, "We" is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is a provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management software solutions for medium-sized organizations.