At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies - especially their HR teams - better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture - all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We're a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions - enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Partner Integration team is responsible for exchanging data between internal Payroll, HR, Benefit, and Time and Labor systems with external business systems. The applications we develop allow our company to have a comprehensive array of alliance partners, offering related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking and human capital management, covering many facets of our clients' employer service needs.
The Partner Integration Associate QA Analyst is responsible for all aspects of improving quality on our integration system by requirement analysis, test plan creation, issue tracking.
* Enhance and Maintain Data Integration platform and partner interface test case repository
* Display motivation to learn Paylocity's business platforms and willingness to share ideas to enhance integration interfaces resulting in high customer satisfaction
* Out of the box thinker open to sharing ideas about process improvements
* Develop Automated Interface Test Cases for new and existing partners
* Develop and Maintain Automated Test Case Platform for C# Integration Engine
* Test Platform Ownership and Assistance to team
* Ability to Provide Coaching assistance for QA Analyst I team members on best testing practices and standards
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience in a testing role
* 1-2 years developing test cases for applications in .NET/C#
* 1-2 years designing and developing testing plans
* 1-2 years with SQL
* Effective in managing framework of QA best practices
* Experience managing automated testing framework
* Experience working with file security and file transmission techniques a plus
* Experience working with payroll and/or HR data a plus
* Experience testing EDI or Data Integration applications a plus
* Experience with XML and EDI/File receipt/transmissions a plus
* Experience with Web Services/SOA a plus
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
* Flexible work hours
* Paid Parental Leave
* Ample volunteer opportunities and events
* Health and wellness program
* Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, "We" is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is a company providing cloud-based payroll and human capital management software solutions.