About the teamJoin a group of hungry, fearless, and highly skilled Salesforce enthusiasts who act like covert operatives. We are quick, precise, and strive for excellence while having fun and working on some of Zillow Group's most visible CRM initiatives.
About the role
Zillow Group is looking for a Principal Salesforce Solution Engineer to help build, advise, and orchestrate the development of its enterprise Salesforce platform for Zillow Homes. In this role you will be responsible for capturing business requirements and turning them into functional solutions, advising on when to click versus code, assisting with the rollout of training and UAT, working within a defined SDLC process, and being part of a team that is laying the framework for buying and selling homes and offering mortgages: Zillow 2.0! In addition to having a passion for building scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform, you should be a team player who thrives in an Agile SCRUM environment where teamwork is important and priorities are constantly changing.
This position gives you the opportunity to:
* Flex your Salesforce declarative skills on all elements of the Salesforce platform
* Act as the Salesforce Architect providing analysis and oversight on integrations with external systems, master data management synchronization, data security, etc.
* Meet directly with business stakeholders to help them realize their vision in Salesforce using a click over code methodology
* Package large enterprise requests into smaller projects that can be released on a sprint cadence
* Create quarterly and yearly release roadmaps that align with a business unit's OKRs
* Develop iterative POCs to present to the business prior to rolling it out enterprise-wide
* Support with the procurement and implementation of third-party products
* Mentor, coach, and inspire team members from both development and admin backgrounds
* Oversee the release management process by honing your skills on the use of release management tools like Gitlab and Gearset
* Create documents on requirements, standard methodologies, training, UAT, and technical specs and then present them to executive management
Who you are
* You have 5+ years of Salesforce consulting experience
* You have Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified App Builder, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (or equivalent experience and commitment to earn certification in 1 year)
* You are experienced in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions across different industries
* Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver projects
* Ability to work with senior management at a business level and translate their needs into a solution
* Experience working within an Agile environment
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is a company providing an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.