Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work - and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime."
Want to change the future of health and healthcare by putting control in the hands of individuals and to make a tangible impact on hundreds of millions of people?" Come work at Rally Health!
We are working hard to tackle these problems through technology and user experience. At Rally, we have the necessary assets and are well positioned to make it happen through unusual relationships with major companies in the health industry.
Rally Engineering is modern, in the public cloud (AWS), microservices based large distributed system and is quality driven. Our stack consists of Scala, Play, Akka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Jenkins, Kafka, Spark, HDFS, Avro, Airflow and Redshift to name a few. We believe continuously evaluating our tech stack, have an easy process of suggesting and accepting new technologies. Our engineers enjoy being empowered and accountable.
The Personalization Engineering team at Rally is tasked with making a set of systems to personalize the experience of a user based on health, clinical, medication, condition and behavioral data. This includes building systems for profile based on facts and inferred information, user graph, relevance, recommendations, predictions and crafting an appealing user experience on rally products running on the browser, iPhone and Android devices.
Does this sound interesting?! We are hiring across the following levels:
* Senior Software Engineer, UI-5+ years prior work experience
* Principal Software Engineer, UI- 8+ years prior work experience
* Build systems for profile based on facts and inferred information, user graph, relevance, recommendations and predictions.
* Craft an appealing user experience on rally products running on the browser, iPhone and Android devices
* Work closely with Product and Project Managers to understand the features, complete the technical assessment, design, cost, code, test and deliver.
* Build extensible and reusable UI components
* Building performant, scalable features that use resources expertly
* Develop responsive web apps that look and work phenomenal across multiple devices
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like React & React Native
* Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
* Experience with modern JS testing frameworks and tools
* Excellent understanding of CSS
* Excellent understanding of web browsers
* Excellent understanding of HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
* Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
* You should be comfortable working in a team setting to deliver features motivated by the mission.
* You should already know or be interested in learning our technical stack.
* This position requires a deep interest in software engineering and strong knowledge of computing concepts such as fault tolerance, self-healing, internet protocols, multithreaded programming, machine learning, performance, reliability, scalability and security
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a company providing personalized data-driven information and recommendations.