Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work - and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime."
What is Health Solutions?
Health solutions help people get healthy, stay healthy, and manage their conditions with a personalized experience that identifies the best program or plan for their needs. Our digital focus is fundamentally changing the health relationship with the consumer. We are addressing three major areas:
* Wellness and Wellbeing - Understand a consumer and their health risk factors to recommend personalized activities which improves their health through exercise, diet, and other lifestyle changes.
* Digital Coaching - Self-paced behavior change combining online learning, activities, and access to coaches via digital communications.
* Digital Therapeutics - Clinically validated digital first programs targeting at-risk populations.
Health solutions are available on web and mobile. Over 50 million consumers have access to our solutions. Our engineers are passionate about building an end-to-end experience that is seamless, performant, and scales to millions of users. If you share a similar passion for technology and are looking to solve hard practical problems, come join us!
* iOS development
* Work closely with product managers and designers to understand the features, do technical assessment and costing, design, code, test and deliver
* Building consumer products that delight our users
* Continuously improving and simplifying user experience
* 2+ years iOS development experience with deep knowledge of the platform
* Programming languages - Swift
* Server integration (REST endpoints)
* Released at least one app on the App Store
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a company providing personalized data-driven information and recommendations.