Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. As Rally Health founder and CEO Grant Verstandig says, "We get to do amazing work every day that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better."
What is Health Solutions?
Health solutions help people get healthy, stay healthy, and manage their conditions with a personalized experience that identifies the best program or plan for their needs. Our digital focus is fundamentally changing the health relationship with the consumer. We are addressing three major areas:
* Wellness and Wellbeing - Understand a consumer and their health risk factors to recommend personalized activities which improves their health through exercise, diet, and other lifestyle changes.
* Digital Coaching - Self-paced behavior change combining online learning, activities, and access to coaches via digital communications.
* Digital Therapeutics - Clinically validated digital first programs targeting at-risk populations.
Health solutions are available on web and mobile. Over 50 million consumers have access to our solutions. Our engineers are passionate about building an end-to-end experience that is seamless, performant, and scales to millions of users. If you share a similar passion for technology and are looking to solve hard practical problems, come join us!
* Android development
* Work closely with product managers and designers to understand the features, do technical assessment and costing, design, code, test and deliver
* Building consumer products that delight our users
* Continuously improving and simplifying user experience
* 2+ years Android development experience with deep knowledge of the platform
* Programming languages - Kotlin or Java
* Server integration (REST endpoints)
* Released at least one app on the Google Play Store
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a consumer-centric digital health company that helps individuals to take care of their health and collaborates with health plans, care providers, and employers to engage consumers.