Senior Software Engineer - Python Platform
On our Developer Acceleration teams, you will play a key role in creating intuitive tools, libraries, and infrastructure to deliver startup-like agility to dozens of teams working at enterprise scale. If you're excited about enabling software engineers working at extremely high levels of scale we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
* Build the tooling & automation to deliver Dockerized development and production run time environments
* Author and contribute to internal core libraries that emphasize intuitive interfaces and composability
* Identify creative ways to enable over 1,000 software engineers to achieve success
* Leverage self-directed time to invest in the platform, yourself, and the open source community
* Help teams and projects best in class technologies and development practices
What You'll Need
* 5+ years of professional experience as a full stack software engineer (PHP, Python, Java, C#, node.js or C++ preferred).
* Experience gathering requirements from business stakeholders and deriving software requirements.
* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or working on DevOps / Release systems
* Experience writing and/or leveraging extensions to solve unique challenges
* Knack for discovering problems in every system they work with.
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair (formerly CSN Stores) is an online retailer of home products for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen and dining, home entertainment, bathrooms and more.