Shopping for the home is often overwhelming. Wayfair is an extreme case - it's visited by two million people daily, shopping across more than 10 million products: Home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Our software engineering teams work hard to conceal the complexity of this experience. Every customer should come away feeling like they've found the perfect item for them. Shopping for the home should be exciting, and we're the team that makes that happen.
Our Storefront Find team needs an inspirational leader to craft the next generation shopping experience. This role lives in a space that interacts and overlaps with Catalog and other Storefront teams. You should feel empowered to explore, test, and develop ideas.
What You'll Do
* Provide visionary leadership to the existing Browse, Options and Images teams. We sell images, not products, so we need to overcome the lack of sensory experience found in brick-and-mortar shopping.
* Build new teams including Next Best Message and Keyword Search. Create the solutions that let us present the most relevant search results by partnering with data science, NLP and AI teams.
* Inspire, coach and develop your team members at all levels from senior managers to junior associates.
* Maintain fluency with current and up-and-coming technology; introduce it where appropriate; manage tech debt.
What You'll Need
* 12+ years' experience in roles with increasing scope and responsibility
* Experience with highly-available web sites is a plus; e-commerce experience a big plus
* Experience managing orgs up to 75 people with myriad levels reporting into you
* Ability to think like a product owner and work with your product partner to shape roadmaps
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair (formerly CSN Stores) is an online retailer of home products for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen and dining, home entertainment, bathrooms and more.