Redfin (Nasdaq: RDFN) is revolutionizing the $75 billion real estate industry. We use data, beautiful software, and innovative design to put customers first at every step in the home-buying and selling process. Get ready to dive headfirst into our award-winning website and mobile apps, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way. If you value doing great work in a collaborative environment, join our team!As a full stack developer on the Homes Discovery Team, you will work on projects that are highly visible and mission-critical to Redfin. Our team takes an incredibly complicated home search process and brings it online into an addictive, empowering and delightful map-based experience. Redfin's search tools are used by millions of people every month to find a place they'd love to call home. You will work on features that account for a majority of the user traffic. You will have the opportunity to work on customer-facing UI features, performance/scalability issues and building technical infrastructure. As a senior, you will mentor other engineers and help provide technical leadership for the team.
* Experience working with complex web applications
* Experience working on optimization techniques for web applications
* Experience with architectural patterns, API design and building large scale applications
* BS Degree in computer science with strong knowledge in CS fundamentals, algorithms & data structures
Technologies we use and teach
* SQL, Hibernate, PostgreSQL
* AWS, Dynamo, Redis Cache, Kafka
* CSS, HTML
What We Offer
* Far more responsibility than at a big company, but far more support than you will find in a small startup
* A management team that will inspire you with their heart and soul, and teach you how to build successful startups yourself
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer.
Redfin is a company that provides real estate search and brokerage services.