The successful candidate should be able to build and maintain omni-channel applications using the AEM platform, including: designing and developing site architecture, creating custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing. This position is the senior most technical position and reports to the Software Development Manager
* Technical Architecture
* Interacting with Key Stake holders
* Mentorship and code review of Junior resources
* 7 years of Java experience as a Software Engineer
* 4 years of experience in professional web development (frontend and backend)
* Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
* Experience with contemporary technologies and tools, such as JSP, OSGI, SOAP, REST, AJAX, SVN, GIT and others
* Experience with Apache Sling, Apache Felix and Apache httpd
* Experience performing integrations within the Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite of Products: Campaign, Experience Manager, Test and Target, Audience Manager, and Analytics
* Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
* Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
* Experience working with geographically separate project teams
* Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
* Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
* Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
Preferred Attributes and Experience
* A bachelor's degree in business, information systems or computer science
* Advanced certification in appropriate field
* Experience with Linux shell scripting / Python
* Experience with Apache Jackrabbit Oak/MongoDB/Oracle
* Experience with responsive design and the implications of web design across multiple devices
* Experience with Jenkins and Maven
* Experience collaborating in a regulated team development environment, with full separation of environment and responsibilities
* Experience with secure coding practices
* Experience in the banking and financial services sector
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Wintrust is a financial holding company, with more than 155 community bank locations, serving the Chicago area, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana.