The Senior Specialist will be responsible for leading complex system build and integration efforts, which include: requirements gathering, design, testing, training and communications (example systems: SailPoint IIQ, Ping Federate, Ping Access, PingID, Privileged Access Management, etc). This role will be considered a subject matter expert across one or more core Identity & Access Management (IAM) capabilities. With this expertise, the Senior Specialist will be required to assist with the overall tool deployment process and effectively communicate with key stakeholders (both contributor, executive-level and contractor). In addition, the Senior Specialist will act as a leader and mentor to the other members of the team.
* Lead security projects for the Identity Access Management Team through entire software development lifecycle (SDLC).
* Lead and mentor team members across assigned projects.
* Subject matter expert for at least one core capability in the IAM space (e.g. Privileged Access Management, Identity Lifecycle Management, etc.).
* Partners with the business to identify the root cause to complex issues, recommend solutions and help support a positive outcome.
* Acts as the liaison among stakeholders to review, document, and communicate system activities to ensure access assignments or requests are completed consistent with timelines and IAM standards. Drives processes to understand access requirements and develops role models and standards for IAM processes.
* Works with key stakeholders to solve complex problems that naturally come up during enterprise-wide solution deployments or integrations.
* Conducts business interviews to build roles in accordance with RBAC (role-based access controls), data mining of business role descriptions and end-user training.
* Partners with Application Administrators to address business and technical issues involved in deploying, governing, and extending identity services.
* Captures user identity administration exceptions and determines and documents course of action for resolution.
* Partners with IT development group and core business unit to develop and implement new systems and enhancements of existing systems
* Facilitates collaboration and participates in cross-functional teams to help drive projects to completion.
* Supports User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases for defect fixes, enhancements, and other strategic initiatives.
* Provides IAM process guidance and requirements, creates IAM solutions, collaborates with business partners and engineers, and creates roles for application onboarding.
* Supports communications, change management and training processes relevant to system deployments.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
* 5 - 8 years of relevant technical experience
* 2 - 3 years of experience working with Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes
* Experience with Privileged Access Management processes and tools
* Superb communication skills to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Polished written communication skills, including the ability to craft PowerPoint presentations
* Expert level skills with Microsoft Excel (including formulas, such as: VLOOKUP, MATCH, etc.)
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
* Ability to independently, effectively drive technology projects
* Ability to lead and mentor other IAM team members
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
* Demonstrated complex problem solving and technical analytical skills
* Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
* Demonstrated project management skills for large enterprise-wide initiatives
* Ability to conduct root cause analysis and develop solutions to complex problems
* Bonus: Ability to create basic scripts to help automate manual processes (e.g. Python, Perl, etc.)
* Bonus: Other IAM tool experience: SailPoint Identity IQ, Security IQ, Multi-Factor Authentication, Single Sign-On)
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Wintrust is a financial holding company offering community and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage services.